Yaesu

[Yaesu] keyer glitch in ft-100d??

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] keyer glitch in ft-100d??
From: kz2g@optonline.net (KZ2G)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:17:05 -0400
Looks like it was not RF screwing up the keyer in my F-100D.  I turned off
the BK and just used the sidetone.  he glitch was still there.  when i send
an R at times it sends the R as E-N.   .   -.    instead of  .-.   But if i
set the keyer speed below 48%, the glitch vanishes.  above the 47% speed
setting the glitch seems to reappear.  odd.  anyone else notice this??

Bob, KZ2G
        Omni 6 Plus & FT-100D, C U on CW!
        See my Ham web at www.geocities.com/ram9872002/kz2g.htm