Yaesu

[Yaesu] (no subject)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] (no subject)
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:35:19 -0500
Hi, all concerned:

I bought an FT-1000D sn 2E22XXXX and the Tech Supplement, and ask help with
a couple of challenges:

1. Meter indicates intermittently -- otherwise zero all positions, T and R.

2. C-w tune lamp indicates only around 200 Hz, no matter what sidetone
setting is.

3. Do I conclude correctly from the sn that all the mods in the techsupp are
installed?

I've made the roofing filter mod and the NB mod, and would do them again.

The challenges above predate the mods.  I did find and repair a broken wire
and a wire with abraded insulation in the big-bundle 'tween the front panel.

TIA & 73,

Dave, N3HE