Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT1000mp mkV Main RX fault

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000mp mkV Main RX fault
From: mail@exjay.fsnet.co.uk (Robert Rylatt)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 19:01:37 +0100
I have an FT1000mp mkV which shows the following intermittant fault - I =
wonder if others have seen it and if there is a known fix?

On power up main receiver detects no signals - I can only hear the audio =
amp - the main tuning display works normally, and the sub RX works fine. =
It is as if one of the mixer oscillators is not running - which also =
fits with the fact no TX is possible.

So far (!) the fault has always cleared by switching the transceiver off =
then on one or more times - possibly one of those relays which come in =
on power up is not making a good contact?

Any help will be much appreciated

Bob G3VXJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html