Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-301 Receive Mods? Pll Correction - Not

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-301 Receive Mods? Pll Correction - Not
From: WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@IX.NETCOM.COM (WD8ARZ)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:54:23 -0400
Correction, I do remember a receiver noise test performance issue.... but
after sending my previous response about the FT-301(D), I recalled that each
band has its own crystal oscillator that mixes with the main oscillator,
thus no pll (as in the ICOM IC-720 where I might have transferred the memory
from.... sorry about that ..... at least I didn't mix in the HW-16 circuit
details from my novice days.... hi hi hi).

However I do remember several version's of the FT-301. The two with and with
the led display 100 watt, and the two with and with out the led display with
out the transmitter power amplifier mounted on the rear as a qrp version.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
wd8arz@ix.netcom.com