Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000 MK V Field

To: <Yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000 MK V Field
From: "Greg Richard" <k4no@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:05:13 -0600
I purchased a used FT-1000 MK V Field for a local and am having a problem with
the main RX.   It will not recieve signals when in the CW position on the main
RX, no noise at all. When I tune the sub Rx to the same band, the band is full
of signals.  When I put the main RX in the SSB, FM, Packet mode, the main RX
will work.

Signals on the sub RX are much louder when the main Rx is on the same band.
When I move the main RX to another band, the signal strength drops off on the
sub RX.

Before I take the radio back, is there a menu setting I need to check?

Greg K4NO