Yaesu

Re: [Yaesu] mark V sub receiver problem

To: <ik3umt@ir3ip.net>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] mark V sub receiver problem
From: "Patrick W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 06:14:48 -0800
Federico,

I just had the same problem with a brand new 1000MP MKV that I bought a
couple of months ago. It exhibited the exact same behavior as yours right
out of the box when I first turned it on. None of the usual resets etc. made
any difference. Fortunately, I was able to take it back to the dealer I
bought it from (HRO) whose great 10 day return policy covered an exchange
after I demonstrated the problem to them and they gave me a new unit off the
shelf. Since that was how my case was handled I don't have any idea exactly
what the problem really was however it validates your observations.

73,
Patrick
W7TMT