Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000MP 70Mhz mod

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP 70Mhz mod
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:11:45 -0400
It seems like 9 is the magic number in most cases.  I initially went from 13
to 11 as suggested by INRAD, but the gain was still too much.  Someone else
recently posted a more scientific method of determining the value that
produces the same gain, and  I believe 9 was the final setting in his case.
Anyone else come up with a different setting?  I suppose that no two radios
gain structures are exactly the same, so some variance is to be expected.

-Paul