Yaesu

[Yaesu] Quadra, power increase

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Quadra, power increase
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:54:35 -0000
Dont think its right Jerry.
Max. power rules are so different all over the places, Yaesu would certainly
costumise for some other countries.
Even at 30 Mc/s power is going down, compared with 1.8 Mc/s.
So probably they won't take any risk.
Do you realy think Radio Amateurs would not  try to modify whether they are
japanees or not.
I agree with Carol, those who are only good users should  KEEP THEIR HANDS
OFF, but thats from the point of vieuw  of a professional.....I used to be
in charge of a after sales service for 25 years. Now retired since 99, did
things change that much since ?

Jos on4kj