Yaesu

[Yaesu] Low Audio Fix

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Low Audio Fix
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 18:08:48 -0800
I understand there's a fix for low audio output to the =
speaker/headphones for the FT1000D. Called Yaesu and they sent me a fix =
for curing self-
oscillations when the Audio Peak Filter is enabled. This fix was =
designed in 1993 and consists of changing out three resistors on the AF =
board. I don't believe this is the correct kit. Either a =
misunderstanding or miscommunication occurred. Does anybody know the =
part # for the fix I am looking for?

Thanks and 73,
Bob AA0CY <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us>

--