Yaesu

[Yaesu] CT/FT990

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] CT/FT990
From: mcrownover@halnet.com (Michael Crownover)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:00:31 -0500
I have an old version of CT6 and am trying to interface it with my FT990. I
have built the interface described in the manual for an LPT port. However,
when I insert the plug I am keying the radio. I have checked the circuit for
shorts an all is OK. Am I missing something? Should the common lug be
connected to the common pin on the LPT port? If so, which pin is common?

Mike AB5EA

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html
Problems:                 ke7gh@contesting.com