Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000mp , FUNCTION -17

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000mp , FUNCTION -17
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler G Stewart )
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:25:12 -0000
Hi, Andy!  Well that's a $900 question.  I thought it might make the VFO dial
tune faster as you turn the knob faster...ala the TS50.  However, it doesnt
seem to do anything and no one at Yaesu USA in CA has been able to tell me
what it does!

By the way, that option only appears in newer MP's...I have two and my older
one does not have that option listed in the menu.

73, Tyler K3MM

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>