Yaesu

[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT-1000MP *LOADED*

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT-1000MP *LOADED*
From: kc2x@nebula.ispace.com (Steve Sacco KC2X)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 97 20:52:10 -0500
-- [ From: Steve Sacco KC2X * EMC.Ver #2.5.03 ] --

I've sold off the DVS-2 (boy, a LOT of people wanted that piece!!),
and adjusted the price a bit, since is seems that AES has dropped the new
price a bit.

He goes again:

Due to extreme business and general burn-out as I've built up my station,
I will not be able to equip two full HF stations, as was my original intent.

I am selling the more marketable of my two rigs: my Ultimate DX/Contest
Machine: the FT-1000MP with **ALL** filter positions filled, including the
sub-receiver!

That's a lot of filters, believe me!

Everything's in Very Excellent Condition, and has been stored in a non-
smoking, air-conditioned shack.

Includes Manual, Original Box and Mic.  $3100. (the filter $$$ adds up!)

I can be contacted via e-mail: kc2x@nebula.ispace.com
OR, VIA TELEPHONE:
(407) 957-7011 6 - 10PM EST (home), or
(407) 858-8327 7:30AM-4PM EST (work)