Yaesu

[Yaesu] reset processor

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] reset processor
From: dgmaley@inav.net (Dave Maley)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 22:01:21 +0000
Careful!
This key combination, on the FT-900,  only starts a 'soft reset'.
You can have the CPU hung bad enough that it may not solve
the problem.
A complete 'hard' reset ,and full memory wipe, happens if you
shut off the lithium battery and let the radio set for 24hrs.
This is what I had to do to my new radio because Yaesu does
not pack the CPU in an anti-static bag.   Good Luck
Dave   WA0ZZG

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>