Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT1000MP with BPF-1 external; modified unit in CO 9/1998

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP with BPF-1 external; modified unit in CO 9/1998
From: dgf@netcom.com (David Feldman)
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 07:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
Masa asked me to forward this message to the list; he is planning on
visiting WB0GAZ QTH in Denver, Colorado during the weekend of the
September VHF QSO party. He is arriving about 9/13/1998 and staying
through the weekend. Masa will have his FT1000MP with external
BPF modification with him at that time. If anyone on the list is
interested in seeing the unit and is in Colorado at the same time,
they are welcome to come by my house.

73 Dave WB0GAZ dgf@netcom.com

###