Yaesu

[Yaesu] RE: ADMS

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] RE: ADMS
From: kb0vof@juno.com (Gerald S Santomassimo)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:18:59 -0600
Good Morning again,
Thank you to those that assisted me with my problem yesterday!
I believe in being as fair as possible, so I thought I should tell the
list:
I forgot that RT Systems, as a somewhat small operation, probably closed
up for the weekend to go to Dayton.  I forgot it was Hamvention weekend
(duh.)  I apologize if I gave the impression to anyone that they made no
attempt to assist me - they probably weren't even there!  So the problem
in contacting them is likely mine.  Thanks for your time and help!
73
Gerry KB0VOF
Denver, Colorado

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]