Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-920

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-920
From: n0nb@networksplus.net (Nate Bargmann)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:21:15 -0600
* Ron Lowrance <k4sx@akorn.net> [2002 Jan 01 16:19 -0600]:
> Does anyone have the instructions to access the "hidden" menu on the FT-920
> and the settings within this option?

Been a while since I poked around in there, but here is a link that
might help you out:

http://www.mods.dk

Specifically there is a .zip file that has a bit of service menu info as
well as a utility that purports to be able to reprogram the transmit
range settings.  Its URI is:

http://www.mods.dk/mod/yaesu/ft-920.zip

There is an MS-Word document descrbing the procedure.  (Note!  I have
nothing to do with the software, but have found this site to be about
the most complete collection of radio mods on the 'Net.)

73, de Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and