Yaesu

Re: [Yaesu] AM mode FT-920

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] AM mode FT-920
From: Don Putnick <nod_kcintup@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, you need the AM filter to receive and transmit in AM. You also need to
change one of the menu options to say the filter is installed. Congratulations
on your purchase. The FT-920 is an excellent transceiver.

[original message below]

Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:02:19 +0400
From: "Igor Bubnov"
Subject: [Yaesu] AM mode FT-920

I've just bought brand new transceiver FT-920. It works great. First =
QSOs gave me amazing signal quality reports. I have only one question - =
can FT-920 transmit AM without YF-116A filter?