Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT1000D PA disable for IF radio use

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000D PA disable for IF radio use
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
Before I break out the manuals, does anybody have a
source of info on using the FT1000D as an IF radio ?
I.E. disabling (or bypassing) the PA for low level
output.

I'd like to keep the radio as stock as possible and
make it easy to switch back and forth.  Or, should I
just peddle it and buy another MP MKV ;)

Keith
W9RM