Yaesu

[Yaesu] FS/FT: FT857D

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS/FT: FT857D
From: Michael Tortorella <w2iy@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 14:43:50 -0500 (CDT)
Fellow Yaesu users, I would like to sell my FT857D and am offering it to the
list first before the general public.  I am the second owner, no smoke from my
household or from the PO's household.  I have used the rig for 2 summers as a
vacation rig in Maine, 1 month each summer, so fairly low hours from me.  Rig
is absolutely like new in every way, appearance is at least 9 of 10 and
everything that I have used works as it should.  I can send pictures if you are
interested.  Includes the mic, original manual, and power cord.  I have gone to
an FT890 for simplicity in my vacation operations, the 857 is too menu-driven
for my taste.  Asking $725 shipped USA, or trade for FT-920 in similar
excellent condition.  Please reply off list.  Thanks for the BW and 73 to all,
Mike W2IY