Yaesu

[Yaesu] Please Accept My Resignation...

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Please Accept My Resignation...
From: shortckt@primenet.com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:47:20 +0100
Not that it has not been fun and educational, but
it is time to focus again...

For numerous reasons, I find it desirable to drop
out as "admin" for this mailing list.

My main interest right now is "classic" Yaesu radios
(though I own an FT-1000d and an FT-1000mp...) and
that type of discussion was moved to a different list
created for the purpose (fox_tango@qsl.net).

In all, I admin over 10 mailing lists (this being the
only one at contesting.com), so it is time to focus on
operating and maintaining my stations and equipment.

The best place to look for volunteers is right here
(and actually the complainers are probably the ones
 best suited to step forward at this point).

There no bitter feelings or otherwise, it is just a bit
of streamlining and downsizing.

I suppose volunteers can contact me or Bill (W4AN - I think)
who has been a god boss.

73, Brian
Brian Short k7on@qsl.net http://www.qsl.net/k7on
 1994 E Laguna Dr Tempe, Az 85282 (602)839-3484