Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-920

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-920
From: n4to@ct.net (Victor A. Dubois)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 01:00:57 -0400
I recently purchased a FT-920 for a backup rig and for use on six meters.
Basically I like the rig, but have what I believe to be a problem with the
920.

The main tuning knob moves up/down and side to side about 1/4 inch. The
movement doesn't seem to effect anything, but in my opinion it shouldn't
"wiggle". I called the dealer from which I purchased the 920 and was told
that their demo also had the same symptom. They recommended that I call
Yaesu to see if there was a fix. I called Yaesu several times and they were
always busy. As uet they haven't returned my call.

Has anyone had this problem, if so did Yaesu fix it? Sure would like to get
this corrected.

Please reply direct.

73,

Vic  N4TO