Yaesu

[Yaesu] yaesu 901dm

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] yaesu 901dm
From: peachtre@webworkz.com (johnny)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:07:54 -0500
"hi all" i'm wondering if anyone on the board here might increase my
knowledge on the alignment of the preselect tracking on the yaesu 901dm.
the problem that i have, is after i adjust the preselect to maximum
recieve,and start to tune the transmitter the peak on the preselect is in a
different place.so i peak the preselect for maximum output on transmitt and
i loose recieve.(what gives?)my preselect peak for recieve is not in the
same place as it is for transmitt.i guess what i am asking is for someone
to point me to the right adjustments to fix this problem .
this is a "cry for help" .  thanx & 73