Yaesu

[Yaesu] CW Keyer problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] CW Keyer problem
From: k0xq@amsat.org (Sean Warner K0XQ)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:15:31 +0000
Does anyone have an idea why the CW keyer in such Win95 programs such as Write
Log v9.09 & DX4WIN v3.02 work flawlessly, but generate only a solid carrier
with TR & NA? DX4WIN & WL claim to use the same pinout as the DOS loggers, &
they are correct-but for some reason, I cannot get either TR or NA to send CW.
This is an odd problem that has baffled me, & one I would like to get squared
away-any suggestions and/or comments are welcome & appreciated.

My contest rig is a Yaesu FT-920, the computer is a Compaq Presario 4122 with a
150 MHz Pentium & 32 megs of RAM.

73 de K0XQ

Sean Warner

<bigger>1800 UTC 06 February 1999 to

0600 UTC 07 February 1999

</bigger>

<bold><bigger>Sponsored by the Twin City FM Club

</bigger></bold>

<italic>Co-Sponsored by:

Hamfest Minnesota

TR Log Contest Software by N6TR

Radio City

K0XQ

Sven's All-U-Can-Eat Lutefisk & Lefse Barn

E-mail the TCFMC: w0ef@qsl.net

Sean Warner K0XQ: k0xq@amsat.org

http://www.rossiya.net/mnqso.htm</italic>