Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT1000 & DSP2232

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000 & DSP2232
From: nated@MICROSOFT.com (Nate Dixon)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:06:21 -0800
Hey David, I have an AEA DSP 2232 interfaced to an FT1000MP.  As I
understand the pin out etc are the same on each radio (unplug the
connector and plug it into either radio).  All works as advertised but
you will have to take the FSK output from the 2232 from a different spot
than where you are getting RX audio and the PTT line.  I don't know if
this mail helps but 2232 should work with the "D" as well.

-Nate
N7OS

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html