Yaesu

[Yaesu] Aux RX Input Protection?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Aux RX Input Protection?
From: adnixon@akorn.net (Dan Nixon)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 14:33:13 -0500
Has anyone taken the time to research whether or not there is protection
on the Rx ant input terminal on either the FT-990 or FT-100MP?

Not having great eyesight, thought I'd ask first before I dug into the
schematics. I've not used this capability with beverages yet, am getting
ready to do so. There is an interesting article in the new CQ this month
dealing with protection for RX ant inputs.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Dan, W4EA
adnixon@akorn.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html