Yaesu

[Yaesu] MP Serial number

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] MP Serial number
From: fdavis@newcomm.net (Frank Davis)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:47:04 -0800
FYI....I just purchased a new MP with Serial Number  6E090063  and Yaesu
says that ALL mods and updates have been done in this unit.
I have just had the unit for  1 week and used it on the weekend past in
the BERU contest.  I had a lot of fun and the radio worked fine.  Love
the audio tone and the quiet background with the NR in the line.  CW
never sounded better!  Too bad I didn't have time to operate during the
full 12 hours.

73 VO1HP

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html