Yaesu

[Yaesu] What is the latest EPROM in FT1000D ?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] What is the latest EPROM in FT1000D ?
From: wa.tworsx@verizon.net (Vince)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:22:17 -0400
Thanks to all those who replied to my question.   From these responses,
apparently,
I am OKay with EPROM vers. 6.00 in my radio.

The reason why I asked about this is because I read on the 1kMP reflector about
some difficulty with early s/n FT1kDs with regard to the CAT system. I will try
access the archive of this reflector and research further.

I do not presently have an interface, but some day would like to build one up,
so I
was concerned about the possible problem with CAT in FT1kD's.

Thanks again.

73s, de ~ Vince ~
WA2RSX - IOTA NA-026