Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-101ZD RL2 Location?

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-101ZD RL2 Location?
From: "Dennis L. Wade" <dwade@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 16:58:30 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to get into and clean the contacts on RL2 as I think it is the cause of my intermittent low receive condition.

My book doesn't call out RL2 specifically. I suspect it is the relay just about dead center on the top of the chassis, right behind the counter unit. One of the more inaccessible parts up there. :(

Is that the one? If so, will removal of the NB FIX board and moving its wire harness away give me the access I need? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak.

Anybody have a replacement relay, or a source...just in case?

Thanks!

Dennis

Dennis Wade
KG6ZI