Yaesu

Re: [Yaesu] Which DTMF Mic? MH-36 or MH-59?

To: FT897@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Which DTMF Mic? MH-36 or MH-59?
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:02:12 -0400
Thanks to all for their responses!  I have made an
offer on a used MH-59 (including and not including
a swap of my stock MH-31).

If that does not work out I will save up for a
new one.  Small free tailgate here tomorrow morning.

I had read the AE7Q RF article, very helpful.

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E