Yaesu

[Yaesu] WANTED 8800

To: "'yaesu@contesting.com'" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] WANTED 8800
From: Reynolds Ivan E Civ WRALC/MAIEW <Ivan.Reynolds@robins.af.mil>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:25:42 -0000
HELLO, AND HELP..I think i would like to buy a YAESU 8800 receiver radio
with a VHF converter and maybe a antennta tuner.. I would like some help and
advice, they are three thing i would like from someone who is familier with
the 8800.
  1.  could someone give me a report on the 8800, (pro and cons; likes and
dislikes)
  2.  what is a good price to pay for one, also the the VHF converter and
ant. if i have to buy one  from some place else..
  3.  does any body have one for sale at a good price...  ALL HELP IS
APPRECIATED        e-mail me...........