Yaesu

[Yaesu] Facebook Fracas

To: Yeasu Reflector <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Facebook Fracas
From: jcowens1@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:13:34 +0000 (UTC)
My appologies to the Yaesur Reflector group for the info it received from
facebook concerning me. I did not intentionally send this information and am
getting lots of little surprises as to who they are sending info to. Once you
join, you will find that they can be rather "open loop" as to how they operate
and who they send info to. Please excuse this unintentional mailing of facebook
info on me. They compile an address book from whomever you receive emails from
or send emails to via your normal email service as they ask for your email
address and have a link to it. Not a good idea.

John Owens -  N7TK

Celebrating over 50 Years in Ham Radio
No. 1 Honor Roll