Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT 1000/Win EQF CAT issue

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT 1000/Win EQF CAT issue
From: "Byron L\(Les\) Green" <lkozark@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 09:14:00 -0600
Help! Has anyone had success at connecting their FT 1000/FT 1000D to WinEQF
logging program?
I can get the logging program to change Band, Freq and mode of the rig when
selecting a DX spot from within WinEQF. I cannot get the logger to read data
from the rig. i.e. Band, freq and mode. I have eliminated problems with
connections to the RigBlaster PRO, verified it operation with another rig and
the FT 1000 has the latest firmware v6.0. I have also had numerous contacts
with the Tom W3EQF about this and he does not know at this point what the
problem is. What I really need to know is has anyone been successful with this
set up.. FT 1000 and WinEQF?

Les K0LG
lkozark@charter.net