Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT5200

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT5200
From: btilman@gelac.mar.lmco.com (Bill Tilman CDI
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 13:13:11 -0400 (EDT)
This does not look like the proper group to ask, but I can't find any
other, maybe one of you can help me out.

I have a Yaesu FT5200 and having a problem with the recieve output.  I thot
it was the AF Unit but have changed it out to no avail.  The unit seems
to be recieving, the signal meter shows signal when the repeater triggers
but after the unit warms up the audio pretty much fades out to nothing
on the output.  I guess it is somewhere else in the receive path.  It
does transmit just fine.

Any ideas?  Or pointers of what list/newsgroup to ask?

TIA
-- Bill Tilman               WB7QFO
--   Internet                btilman@gelac.mar.lmco.com
--   Permanent               w.tilman@ieee.org
--   "What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?"