Yaesu

Re: [Yaesu] Increasing FT1000MP Transverter output

To: "Ralph Beverly" <Rbeverly@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Increasing FT1000MP Transverter output
From: "Ross" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:30:05 +1300
Ralph,
that is how I run all my transverters, I have seperate tx and RX lines from
the rigs, at 30mhz to the transverters and from them to the
main relay at each of the various arrays/dish, on 144, 432 and 1296. On 1296
as the dish has seperate dipoles for tx and RX the main
relay just protects the LNA, it does not take any transmit power.

Unfortunately 2 of my DB6NT transverters are set up for 1 to 20mw, which the
Orion II does perfectly.
BUT the FT1000MP has an extremely low output on the tx transverter, I just
need to be able to bring it up to
match the Orion II TX trv output.

Regards
Ross