Yaesu

[Yaesu] G-600RC controller

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] G-600RC controller
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:08:42 +0100
Hi all,

I have a G600 rotator with a G-600RC controller.
At the weekend, the dial stopped showing the beam heading, and I have found
that the drive belt from the motor to the needle has broken (perished!) and
I need a few clues on how to replace this small belt.
I can get to the gear train, but am unsure how the gears come apart.

Has anyone replaced this belt? And if you have, can you let me know the
sequence for removing the gears......

Here's hoping!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100420-1, 20/04/2010
Tested on: 20/04/2010 20:08:42