Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT920 Schematic & circuit board layout

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT920 Schematic & circuit board layout
From: "Kimo Chun" <kimo@lava.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:23:44 -1000
Thank you for the help several amateurs offered and gave.

After looking at the schematic it appears the Yaesu tech gave
me the wrong information over the phone. It looks like Q2306,
not 2308 is the one that does the amplifier or optional relay keying.
They sold me the wrong part, too.

What I was hoping for was a circuit board layout picture diagram.
Though, it?s likely that the part is very near the TX Gnd jack and
the circuit symbol number is silk-screened onto the board. I?ll
find out once I dig into the unit.

I will be taking a look at that Web site suggested by Alan, G4ZFQ.

Aloha, 73

Kimo Chun, KH7U