Yaesu

Re: [Yaesu] part needed

To: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] part needed
From: "Peter - LC0TC" <peter.lc0tc@combitel.no>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:07:31 +0200
Well you've achieved (stumbled on) a cure so all is well.
Did you make a note of the different resonance points? This can help
indicate the different capacity specs.
e.g. crystals have been spec'd for 30pF, or 20pF, or 12pF, at different
times and for different equipments.

Crystals that get "tired" can play up again so the info might help you then.

Peter