Yaesu

[Yaesu] FTV-901 question

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FTV-901 question
From: jklinkhamer@thorntoninc.com (Jon Klinkhamer)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:23:40 -0500
Hello all!

I'm fixing the 6 meter module, receive side only. I traced the generated
52Mhz signal to the mixer of the LO, where the output would be the 10Meter
signal.  I replaced all the components associated with that circuitry. I'm
expecting to see 28Mhz after the mixer and filter that would go into the
transceiver but always seems to get 22Mhz, the LO signal. The topology
agrees with the schematics and the values agree with the schematics.

Is there anyone familiar with this to point me in the right direction? Thank
you in advance for responding to this cry for help.

Jon, KB1DC