Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-10R EEprom

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-10R EEprom
From: peca@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu (Zoran Kostic)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 02:58:32 +0100 (MET)
        Does anyone here have the ability to read the EEPROM chip on the
cpu board of the Yaesu FT-10R handheld ?  I think mine is corrupt, so the
radio can't work.
If someone has a serial eeprom reader and can read the contents of this
chip, please send it in an hex-dump or any format at all, to my email:

peca@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu

The chip is smd technology, part 93LC66 (bigger version of 93LC46) and on
the board it is only labeled with "L66", if I remember well (don't have
the radio with me now).
I thin it is configured for 16-bit operation (pin 6 or 7 is high, ie NC.)

I would be ETERNALLY GREATFULL  !!!!!!

Zoran

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html