Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

Total 2 documents matching your query.

1. [TowerTalk] Conclusions (score: 1)
Author: Jos&eacute; de S&aacute;" <ct1eeb@mail.telepac.pt (Jos&eacute; de S&aacute;)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:41:05 -0000
Ok, just done as all of you adviced. First of all let me apologize for posting this in Towertalk, I have now subscribed the Amps mailing list as well. Now to the conclusions: A) Yes the Ameritron ope
/archives//html/Towertalk/2001-12/msg00469.html (9,111 bytes)

2. [TowerTalk] Conclusions (score: 1)
Author: Jos&eacute; de S&aacute;" <ct1eeb@mail.telepac.pt (Jos&eacute; de S&aacute;)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:16:09 -0000
No no... I'm crazy but not that crazy, Hi ! I only made my works in the Linear with it well in safetty, no risks or crazy stunts made, otherwise it made no sense what I'm trying to teach all those ki
/archives//html/Towertalk/2001-12/msg00480.html (11,699 bytes)

This search system is powered by Namazu