Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

Total 2 documents matching your query.

1. [TenTec] ??? (score: 1)
Author: catsncar@arrowsmith.net (Garry & Janis Cameron)
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 13:34:15 -0800
I must be missing something here. I've never heard of a mailing list which would allow you to read the messages without being a subscriber. Even if such lists exsist, why would anyone want to read t
/archives//html/TenTec/1998-01/msg00033.html (7,435 bytes)

2. [TenTec] SQUEAK (score: 1)
Author: catsncar@arrowsmith.net (Garry & Janis Cameron)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 21:40:10 -0800
The VFO Dial on our Delta II gives off a squeak when turned counter clockwise. It's not very loud, but is mildly annoying. Suggestions would be appreciated. Garry* Cameron VE7ACM *Note Spelling: NOT
/archives//html/TenTec/1997-11/msg00047.html (7,162 bytes)

This search system is powered by Namazu