Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

Total 8 documents matching your query.

1. [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: "C Dwight Baker" <cdwightbaker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:23:29 -0500
I wonder if the CLUE system could be construred to be a violation of "Privacy"?? It might be nice if a class action suit filed against the whole insurance industry for sharing our private information
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00499.html (7,666 bytes)

2. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:49:57 -0500
Unfortunately when you sign up for an insurance policy they have a clause in there where you agree that they can share any and all information with others. Also notice that in Florida it is not Alls
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00500.html (8,714 bytes)

3. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:37:37 -0500
Remember the add where you are "in good hands when insurred by Alstate". They just don't say what the hands are holding. Very simple. You live in a "high risk area" and the odds of them having to pa
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00501.html (11,246 bytes)

4. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:38:14 -0600
Also in Texas State Farm and several other companies formed "County Mutual" companies which allows them to charge higher rates for folks deemed a higher risk. Ever since my kids have been listed on a
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00502.html (10,397 bytes)

5. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox@qth.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:51:09 -0600
Can someone give me the information on how to subscribe to the TowerTalk mailing list, the one that is for "tower and HF antenna construction topics"? Somehow I got put on the wrong list, it seems. A
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00503.html (11,244 bytes)

6. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: "Jerry Muller" <k0tv@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:21:31 -0500
Scott, Although this list is primarily for the topic you describe, a project frequently has incidental things related to the project that are not directly related to the nuts and bolts of the project
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00504.html (13,891 bytes)

7. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: kr7x@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:54:42 +0000
Scott: When you find out how do this let me know off the insurance reflector. OK? Got to run, have a contest to warm up for. Regards Lonberg Design Group, Ltd. Hank Lonberg, P.E.,S.E. / KR7X Presiden
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00507.html (13,041 bytes)

8. Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida (score: 1)
Author: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:16:42 -0500
Insurance and particularly insurance for towers and radio equipment can be quite important and I'd guess that for this group a good percentage of us have sizeable investments in our antenna systems.
/archives//html/Towertalk/2006-03/msg00508.html (10,907 bytes)

This search system is powered by Namazu