Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

Total 2 documents matching your query.

1. The New Omni-VI Plus (score: 1)
Author: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc.)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:02:41 Eastern Standard Time
February 18, 1997 As many of you have heard rumored on the Internet, and some have seen in the advertisements appearing in the March issues of QST and CQ, Ten-Tec will be offering a new, enhanced ver
/archives//html/TenTec/1997-02/msg00104.html (9,382 bytes)

2. The New Omni-VI Plus (score: 1)
Author: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:43:31 -0500 (EST)
Scott, Tell me more about the DSP, audio or IF? Can a bandpass filter be tailored for CW? Sounds like a terrific enhancement for very little additional $. BTW, please include me on the mailing list,
/archives//html/TenTec/1997-02/msg00105.html (6,854 bytes)

This search system is powered by Namazu