Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

Total 2 documents matching your query.

1. TopBand: CW SUB-BANDS (score: 1)
Author: wl7wo@hotmail.com (RADIO WL7WO)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 03:24:33 PDT
Not to inflame anybody but ever since the evolvement of the 160 band from days of LORAN SYSTEM till l998 people have been crying for a cw only segment.One of first fcc petitions was from w8ji(think w
/archives//html/Topband/1998-04/msg00101.html (7,919 bytes)

2. TopBand: CW SUB-BANDS (score: 1)
Author: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 08:07:35 -0400
Before we get a lot of inflammatory discussion going, I remind everyone to consider the purpose statement for this reflector: Welcome to the topband mailing list! This list is intended for the exchan
/archives//html/Topband/1998-04/msg00107.html (7,570 bytes)

This search system is powered by Namazu