N0AX sprINT Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N0AX sprINT Score
From: hwardsil@wolfenet.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 20:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
137...there, that was simple!

It was nice to get back on for the sprINT.  I'd just finished some
obnoxious yard work (damn blackberries) and was having serious doubts
about even starting, but I'm glad I did.  I had a fun race with N4OGW, but
couldn't quite catch up with him (about 5 ahead).

Twenty started to fade out and 40 hadn't caught fire yet, so I got into a
two-on-twent, two-on-forty mode that kept the rate meter spinnin' while
everybody moved down.  Then forty went into "long" mode at about 0230, but
still plenty of action.

Good job all...Trey, what were you doing in NY?  Tycho?  Gotta be AA5BT at
the UT club station, W5EHM.  What happened to Jackie?  Probly got et by a
Gator!

73 and CU in WPX CW...

Ward N0AX (aka Jackie, Glug, Zwah, Rouge, Frelton...Frelton??...geez)