sprINT results - AA9AX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: sprINT results - AA9AX
From: aa9ax@iglou.com (Steven Sample)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 20:42:28 -0400 (EDT)
I never seem to learn!  After another layoff, I decided to put my station
(and TR) together about 45 minutes before test.  93 minutes into the test
I made my first QSO.  Then my paddle's DAH contact lost continuity and
I had to stop again and unhook the automatic name feature (sorry k8jlf...I
think I automatically sent you my first qso's REAL name from the database
rather than the wierd one I should have sent!).  Other than that, I had a
whopping time with ALL 16 QSO's!!!

By the time I figured everything out pretty well, it was over.  Well,
maybe next time I'll be smarter and re-use the logcfg.dat file I finally
polished!!  I might  ven turn the radio on to see  what doesn't work in
advance (cables and wires laying all over the place!)

Congrats to all you great ops that scored 100+.  It's a fun test, isn't
it???

73, and Thanks for your patience!    Steve/AA9AX