iaru results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: iaru results
From: k7fr@ncw.net (Gary Nieborsky)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 13:37:12 -0700
                     IARU HF Championship -- 1996

      Call: K7FR                         Country:  United States
      Zone: 6                               Category: Single Operator, no packet

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160            0              0            0.00            0             0
       80             0              0            0.00            0
0
       40            34          108          3.18            6             0
       20         139          419           3.01         14             6
       15            27            83          3.07            8             2
       10              1               1         1.00             1            0

     Totals     201          611         3.04          29             8

                 Score: 22,607 points

Soap box -

Got on only for WRTC.....great job guys. Started off with beams frozen pointing
NE......not good for CA Q's.   Stumbled to conclusion that my lightning
protection
scheme is too good......forgot to plug rotor cables back in at control box!

Had fun until I realized that I only needed K6M, K6X to have sweep in both
modes.
Suddenly it was SS in July.....frantically dialling around looking for them.
Alas I
finished missing them.......but did get both AH3's....not knowing they
counted as
wildcard fill-ins.  Can't wait for the TOP 300 boxes to come out.