SARTG Contest results PA3ERC

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: SARTG Contest results PA3ERC
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 18:00:43 -0400
SARTG Worldwide

Call used: PA3ERC
Location:  VOORBURG

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        35   330     0    17
40        93  1075     8    28
20       247  3100    17    44
15        50   485     1    21
10         9    90     0     7
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    434  5080    26   117

Claimed Score: 726440

Power Output: 400

Club Participation: Low Land Grazy Contesters

Rig      : Kenwood TS950sd, Kenwood TL922 400 watts
Antennes : 10/15/20/40 Cushcraft A4S, 80 wire dipole
Decoder  : HAL P38
Software : RTTY 2.5f with RTTY.INI

Comments : I have tried the big RTTY.INI during the whole contest and
           it was fun. I have seen many stations using the list. The
           hit factor was about 50-60% and I hope that more people are
           now motivated to collect calls & names, just check all your
           RTTY confirmations <HI>. If you have some updates for me
           please send them to my e-mail address and I will compile a
           new list which will be published on the WF1B updates page.

Does somebody know an e-mail address for the logs ?

Rob Snieder PA3ERC

member of Contestgroup Oude Maas PI4COM/PA6WPX

Homepage PI4COM : http://www.euronet.nl/users/norf/pi4com.html
                  Now with lots of picture of the station !

WF1B FRIEND.INI : http://ids.net/~wf1b/updates.html

Internet e-mail : norf@euronet.nl
Packet Radio    : PA3ERC@PI8MBQ
PacketCluster   : PA3ERC > PI8DXC