N0DH TOEC results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N0DH TOEC results
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 14:59:02 -0700
N0DH
                             1996 TOEC/CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 24-Aug-96, 25-Aug-96

    Callsign Used : N0DH
         Operator : N0DH
         Category : SINGLE OP
 Default Exchange : 599 DN17

             Name : DAVE HENDERSON
          Address : 16317 EAST JUDKINS ROAD
   City/State/Zip : SPOKANE, WA 99207
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : N/A

   80CW        2           2          2       2
   40CW        7           7          7       4
   20CW       21          21         33      12
 Totals       30          30         42      18

    Final Score = 756 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 What this contest needs, is a lot more advertising and a few more sunspots!
 Over half of the 30 QSO's I managed to "squeeze" out of the ionosphere were
 from folks wanting to know what the TOEC contest was, we then usually spent
 the next 5 minutes helping them figure out their grid square...great fun!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
 Date:  25 Aug 1996       Signed: Dave Hnederson        Call: N0DH