CQP K5GA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQP K5GA
From: K5GA@aol.com (K5GA@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 22:10:16 -0400
First time to operate the contest for real. Had a great time. VERY VERY SLOW
for us outside California beginning Sunday AM. Not much need I feel to let
the contest run that long Sunday. Even the California stations were begging
for
Qs in the afternoon. When you hear W6EEN and W6GO sending 15 wpm, you
know it is ridiculous to keep on.

Score:    760 Qs   322 Qs on CW

                58 Mults

The new 3-el Force 12 on 40 @ 130 ft worked very well. ABout 10 db better
than the 2-el Force 12 at 70 ft.

The new 80 meter sloper from 130' was about 10 db better than the delta loop
with the top apex at 70'. I was able to first call almost everything which
is a big change from the delta loop.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

Bill    K5GA